Book/writing/reading updates

 GREETINGS STACK WORMS!!!!!!!!!


I'm so...tired. Burned out. And it's works fault. The calls are overwhelming in numbers. Let alone how customers are acting towards us reps. Seriously, I want to be moved to chat. I hate being on the phone and if I lose this job I'm going to apply for disability. Yes, I qualify. I'm already restricted to the number of hours I can work, anyway. Doctor's orders. 

I swear I didn't use to be this broken. If you're wondering, no it wasn't my idea, it was my girlfriend's. She doesn't want me to have another suicidal meltdown. And fair enough, I don't want that to happen either, when I was in the clinic Chema was stressed out, lonely, did not take care of herself at all, and I can't do that to her again. 

Enough of my melodrama. Let's move on to some books I got: 

- Yours Cruelly, Elvira by Cassandra Peterson

- The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik

- The Invisible Life of Addie La Rue by V.E. Schwab (B&N Special Edition)

- This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron (Fairyloot Edition) 

- Universal Studios Monsters: A Legacy of Horror by Michael Mallory (updated & revised edition)


Halloween is fast approaching. Luckily, I got my Halloween vacation approved. That way I have a couple of days to outline a basic plot for NANOWRIMO and start my short story for the Author's Porch. 


Also, I apparently, lost my copy of One Day at Horrorland so I'm listening to the audiobook. Yeah, I'm very far behind. I'll finish it, even if I don't finish the books by the end of November. I lost my steam when I found out that 2 other (popular) readers are doing the entire original series as well. I had planned this out over a year ago. *sigh* 


Oh, well. That's all for now. I realized I hadn't posted for another week. Apologies. 


Toodles! 

Bug. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hellbound Books' Anthology of Splatterpunk by Various

Death Adder (Naga Brides IV) by Naomi Lucas

South of Heaven by Erin Louis