Bookish/Writing Updates

 

Greetings Stack Worms! 


So, I've had an extremely rough week...so far that is. And it's only going to get rougher with my family reunion on Sunday. I failed to get the new position in chat. I came out to my grandpa and I'm not sure how it went. I STILL haven't heard anything back about my entry! My depression is kicking my fucking ass! 


And I'm just going to call it now, I do not think I'll finish Gideon the Ninth this month. I'm not even 50 pages in. I'm sorry. 


Anyway, moving on. I got some book mail that I'd like to share with you: 

- The Razorblades in my Head by Donnie Goodman

- They built a Gallows for You and Me (Splatter Western #10) by Cody Higgins

- Local Haunts (A HorrorTube Anthology) Edited by R. Saint Claire 

- Godzilla Monsters & Protectors issues #3 from IDW 


But mostly I got a lot of movies in:

- Spookies

- Ice Cream Man

- Uninvited 

- Psycho Lovers

- Dolly Dearest 

- Six String Samurai

All from Vinegar Syndrom 

- Godzilla vs. Kong Steelbook

- Barbie as Rapunzel (yes a Barbie movie shove off)


I got commissioned to write a fanfiction about Chloe from Fight Club. I did this in about three days and posted on AO3.  


Other than that I have no updates. 


Toodles! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hellbound Books' Anthology of Splatterpunk by Various

Death Adder (Naga Brides IV) by Naomi Lucas

South of Heaven by Erin Louis