Reading/Bookish/Writing Update

 

Greetings Stack Worms! 


I got a few books in these past few days. Also, I got in my Fairyloot and Nightworms monthly subscriptions.

Here are the books:

Shadow of the Vulture (Splatter Western #9) by Regina Garza Mitchell

Universal Studios Monsters: Creature from the Black Lagoon: Black Water Horror by Larry Mike Garmon

Universal Studios Monsters: The Mummy: Book of the Dead by Larry Mike Garmon

Dementia by Russell Coy (Came in Nightworms)

Dead Space by Kali Wallace (Also, came in Nightworms)

MEG: The Graphic Novel by J.S. Earls & Mike S. Miller (extremely hard to find. Had to get from amazon) (oh the shame!)

Mooncakes: Graphic Novel by Wendy Xu (another hard-to-find book but I got it from ebay).

The Prison Healer by Lynette Noni (Got in Fairyloot) (w/ gorgeous colored and stenciled edges) (colored edges is literally the quickest way of making me buy a book).

 

On to what I’m reading now: Burn the Dark by S.A. Hunt

This read will take a little bit longer than A Deadly Education. I have a deadline coming up for a short story, so I’m going to be taking a few days to finish that up. Gotta be turned in by the end of the month. If you’re curious: let’s just say gay Frankenstein.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hellbound Books' Anthology of Splatterpunk by Various

Death Adder (Naga Brides IV) by Naomi Lucas

South of Heaven by Erin Louis